Goody Quikstyle Paddle Brush Review




Goody says their Quikstyle Paddle Brush will help you "go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style. Its like a towel and a brush in one." That's definitely a unique concept. I've seen other bloggers and YouTubers rave about this brush, but still I was doubtful when I pulled it out of my Influenster Violet Vox Box. Goody's Quikstyle Paddle Brush retails for around $13 and can be bought at most drugstores and major retailers. This brush was made in China. Goody also offers a similar brush in a half-round shape.

Goody's Quikstyle Paddle Brush is a large, flat brush with sparse plastic bristles. Wedged between the bristles are numerous blue microfiber bristles. The base of the brush features five venting holes on each side for "maximized air flow." My initial concern was that this brush would be a breeding ground for mold, but according to Goody the microfiber bristles are protected with an anti-microbal property, and mold hasn't been a problem. The brush is made of a lightweight grey plastic, the handle is slightly textured, making it easy to grasp, even with wet hands. 
I really thought Goody's Quikstyle Paddle Brush was going to be a gimmick...but its actually kinda awesome. I have thick hair that takes forever to dry and is extremely prone to tangling and matting. Goody's Quikstyle Paddle Brush cuts down dry time to a fraction of what it used to be, plus it detangles gently and doesn't pull out much hair. The first time I tried this interesting hair tool, I thought it wasn't working at all - I saw the microfiber bristles get damp and plump up, but my hair still seemed to be dripping wet. Imagine my surprise when my hair was almost completely dry 90 minutes later (it used to take about 4 hours to air dry) without a knot in sight. Needless to say, I now use Goody's absorbent brush after every wash. I can only imagine this rush would be even more effective when used in conjunction with a hairdryer. 
I love Goody's Quikstyle Paddle Brush! Just like Batiste's Dry Shampoo, this brush has changed the way I take care of my hair. While $13 seems kinda pricey to me, Goody's Quikstyle Paddle Brush lives up to it's claims and is well worth the price. Thanks Influenster, for introducing me to another awesome product I would never have tried otherwise. 

Email me for an Influenster Invite


Disclaimer:
This product was sent to me for review by Influenster

Leave a Comment

  1. I've seen this around but wasn't sure it would work either because I have really thick hair that takes a long time to dry also. I figured this would only help a little. At least now I know it does the job and I'll definitely try to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was truly surprised by how effective it was. I hope it works just as well for you.

      Delete
  2. My hair takes forever to dry and I RARELY blow dry it anymore because it's so hard on me (chronic illness woes). Might consider picking this up now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I just can't be fucked with blow dryers. I hope you're doing well though. <3 Let me know what you think of this brush if you get it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...