Pixi Subtly Suntouched Beauty Bronzer Review




 Pixi calls their Beauty Bronzers a "deluxe bronzing powder" that "gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky smooth, and long wearing; it also protects against free radicals." This bronzer is available in three shades; my review is for Subtly Suntouched. I received a deluxe sample of this bronzer in an Ipsy Bag. The full sized Pixi Beauty Bronzer retails for $18 and includes a kabuki brush. Pixi is a cruelty free brand. This bronzer was made in China. Pixi products are available through the brand's website, at Target, and at the brand's flagship shop in London.

 Pixi's Beauty Bronzers come in round, light green pots with a twist off cap. A pixie is printed on the front of the cap. The back of the compact offers the shade name and a full ingredient list. This bronzer's packaging is slightly rubberized, making it an absolute magnet for powder. Aside from that, I like this bronzer's packaging, and Pixi's packaging style as a whole.
 Pixi's Beauty Bronzer is awesome. This bronzer has an interesting texture - the surface of the powder is bumpy and easily cracked (but just as easily repressed). This bronzing powder is very soft, easily picked up with my trusty Avon Glow Bronzing Brush. Pixi's Beauty Bronzer blends nicely, it meshes well with other face makeup, and works down to a natural, skin like finish. Subtly Suntouched wears well throughout the day.
 Subtly Suntouched is a light, warm, yellow based bronzer with a satin finish. This bronzer contains some gold shimmer that's not overly apparent unless you're really examining it closely. Subtly Suntouched can be used for contouring on very light skin like my own. Light to medium skins could be able to use this as an all over bronzing powder. Pixi's Subtly Suntouched could make a lovely highlighter on medium complexions.
I've been enjoying Pixi's Subtly Suntouched Beauty Bronzer thoroughly! Packaging is cute and functional, though it can get a little messy. This bronzer has a strange but easy to work with texture. Subtly Suntouched is a nice, light, warm, satiny bronzer. As a bronzer, Subtly Suntouched will only work or the very fair. I'll definitely be getting a lot of use from this bronzer. Would I spend $18 on the full size? Maybe. I do recommend Pixi's Beauty Bronzers, they're quite nice. I'm very happy that I got to try this pretty bronzer. I'd really love to try more Pixi products in the future. 




Ingredients:
Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide 


Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes.

Leave a Comment

  1. Does it last on you? I had some trouble with some of their powders not lasting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't experienced any longevity issues. I typically get about 7-8 hours out of this bronzer. What powders have you had problems with?

      Delete
    2. I purchased several of their palettes as well as a bronzer. Everything looked beautiful at first, but it disappeared within an hour or two. :(

      Delete
    3. I haven't tried their eyeshadows, so I can't say if they do that on me too. I'm so sorry you've had that experience with them though =(

      Delete
  2. What an interesting texture! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I've never seen a bronzer with this kinda texture before.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...