Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Review




 Tarte says their Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara "could be considered a push-up bra for your lashes - a 4-in-1(lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning), plus it's dermatologist - and clinically proven to increase the appearance of lash volume." This popular mascara contains 7ml (.24 fl oz) and retails for $20. I received a little tube of Lights, Camera, Lashes in an Ipsy Bag. Tarte is cruelty free. This mascara was made in Italy.

 Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara comes in a dark purple tube with a faint snakeskin pattern. The Tarte logo and product name are printed on the tube in gold lettering. Lights, Camera, Lashes' brush is great! Narrow, about an inch long, with short, densely packed bristles. This brush suits my eye shape well and I find it really easy to work with.
 Tarte's Gifted Mascara is one of my absolutely favorites, so I had high hopes for Lights, Camera, Lashes, and it did not disappoint! This mascara isn't too dry, nor too wet, its the perfect consistency really. Lights, Camera, Lashes does a little bit of everything - it creates volume and lift at the base of my lashes, while adding a decent bit of length. Tarte's mascara dries quite softly, so unfortunately it isn't very effective for holding a curl. Lights, Camera, Lashes wears well for me, about eight or nine hours. I've had a few little flakes here and there, but nothing major, it was hardly worth noting. This mascara has an easy to remove, washable formula - a waterproof option called Lights, Camera, Splashes, is also available.
Tarte really knows how to make a great mascara! Lights, Camera, Lashes is the full package - length, volume, lift, all in a lightweight, dependable formula. The only thing I don't love about this mascara is the price, but luckily Tarte offers it in pretty much all of their value kits and sets. I think I'll end up with another tube of this mascara. If you're on the market for a high end mascara, Lights, Camera, Lashes is a great choice. 



Ingredients:
Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes.

Leave a Comment

  1. If I was on a cinema set and someone said this to me I would be thoroughly confused.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...