Products I've Hit Pan On - End of 2016 Update




Back in July I posted an update on the Products I've Hit Pan On, and figured it was time for a year end followup to that post. Right off the bat you'll notice there's one less product in the picture - I finished Pixi's Correction Concentrate just a few weeks after the last post. Click through for some insight on the remaining three products.

Pixi's Flawless Beauty Powder never gets old for me. I've had this pressed powder for two years and I still adore it! The exposed pan has doubled in size, and the rest of the powder is wearing thin, except for the corners. I still expect a few more months of daily use for this powder. Unfortunately, the Flawless Beauty Powder has been discontinued, and I'll mourn it's loss when its finished.

Pixi's Subtly Suntouched Bronzer is coming along nicely - I've easily tripled the amount of visible pan since July, and I don't expect it to make an appearance in my next panning update! This subtle tan powder is beginning to crumble, and I'm not sure if it can be saved - and as much as I love it, after three years I'm willing to let it go. I still haven't decided if I'll repurchase the full size of Subtly Suntouched - but I'm leaning towards yes.

Now let's close this post off with a classic - Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. Progress hasn't been as significant as it was with the two previous products, but I have opened up a bit more pan in the last few months. While I do like Hoola as a bronzer, I've been mostly using it as a very subtle crease shade on hot days when I can't be fucked with makeup but still want to look a little put together. I've had this pan of Hoola for like 4 years, and I can see myself having it for at least another year.


What products are you hitting pan on?





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...